Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: Hondata Group Buy under way!

  1. #71
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boy, this topic is really getting some attention. I cannot wait to test this system later this week.


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  2. #72
    Inactive Member CanuckCRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, what's going on for the Canadian customers??
    Anything in the works??
    I am building a turbo B16a CRX for drag racing..probably Stage 4b with some injectors...let me know what I'll need..


    ------------------
    www.the-speed-of-sound.com

  3. #73
    Inactive Member blowncivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2000
    Posts
    508
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Turismo:
    One last question:

    I was searching for a P75 94-95 GSR ECU and they are hard to find and a bit expensive, and the P28 w/harness price looks good, but I would miss not having IAB control if I ever decide to go turbo.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Good question.

    Tom



    ------------------
    '92 Civic Si H/B B18C1 powered and lovin' it!...TOTALLED BY A SOFTBALL-SIZED HAIL STORM!
    The JRSC'ed D16Z6 is gone and now lookin' at turbo kits and Hondata ...
    '01 Yamaha GP1200R gettin' ready to heavily mod this bad boy!!!
    '97 Yamaha GP1200 New engine - FOR SALE, $4500.
    '99 Goped (X-ped) Fully modified, 14.0:1 CR, 17k rpm, 32 mph!

    [email protected]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member B18C's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2001
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> CanuckCRX says:
    Yeah, what's going on for the Canadian customers??
    Anything in the works??
    I am building a turbo B16a CRX for drag racing..probably Stage 4b with some injectors...let me know what I'll need.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I e-mailed Doug at Hondata and he said the groupbuy is applicable anywhere in the world.

    As for what you'll need, you can do a search because I asked the same question a couple of days ago and Sonnyballs gave a nice list.

    By the way, where are you from? If you are out west maybe we can get together and buy 2 systems at once. We might be can get a better deal.

    ------------------
    JRSC'd GSR (2000)

  5. #75
    Inactive Member CanuckCRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live in Windsor, Ont. right across from Detroit, MI.
    E mail me at [email protected] and we can see what we can do here in Canada.
    Jay


    ------------------
    www.the-speed-of-sound.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •